Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy riders

Mountain bikers are loving the new trails! Here's what a few of told us via e-mail:

Had my first opportunity to ride the new trails yesterday -- many thanks to all of you for your efforts in getting them established. I had a terrific time riding the trails; even though I’m definitely not a good mountain biker (I’m a triathlete, road biker). I definitely felt challenged throughout the ride, yet safe at the same time -- can definitely see you’ve put a great deal of thought into the design so it appeals to bikers of all abilities.

Again, many thanks for your efforts in putting together a fantastic trail system!

Thanks
Jeff

Hi - I just wanted to let you know that I recently had the opportunity to ride these trails. They are fantastic! I am really impressed by the quality of the tracks and I appreciate the hard work that you (and others) obviously put in. I will be signing up post haste.

Thanks,
Russ

I can't remember if I have said it before so I'm saying it again! Thanks for bringing those single track trails to us, we rode them today and with the Fall colors it was fun! Thanks and hope you are well!

Kim

Yesterday I went out mountain biking for the first time in way too long, and I decided to try out some of the new trails. They are amazing! I just wanted to say that the trails are really fun to ride!

Thanks,
Eric

No comments: